Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Bucket List

No, this is not a list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket. This is a list things that belong in a bucket. Of crap.

I have posted here in the past about the Enemy and the Preoccupations he sends to distract us from Real Life. The Enemy, of course, is STUPIDITY. And the Dada Drummer is a prophet of Anti-Stupidity. Why? 1) My mitochondria are especially stupid-sensitive and I tingle all over when I encounter dumbnesses and 2) I was called by God. Or my Dog. Not sure who was talking.

I have noticed my Dada-senses tingling at a high rate lately so I need to speak out against flagrant Stupidity around me.

10 Really Stupid Things (in no particular order):

Vince's Slap Chop

The "Issue" of Obama's Fake Birth Certificate
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Quiznos
The "Issue" of Pro-Euthanasia Death Panels killing Grandma

Jon Gosslin

Kate Gosslin
Preachers of "Prosperity Gospel"

Wife Swap

Fried Macaroni and Cheese

Is that clear? Good.

I feel a lot better.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Wife Swap?!?!

That show is genius!

The Dada Drummer said...

EVIL genius.

Laurie said...

What's wrong with fried macaroni and cheese?

Laurie said...

Oh, wait -- should have asked: is it deep-fried or just lightly sauteed?

Beeki said...

Can we add the "issue" of Michelle Obama wearing shorts while exiting Air Force One in the Grand Canyon?

Molly said...

while i don't completely agree with all of the things on your list, i do have to comment on the slap chop-
one quotation for you, being broadcast nationally every day, "you gotta try my nuts"
so sneaky and perverted