Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rictusempra!

Magnificently Magical Monikers Mystic Minions!

The Dada Drummer has been very busy the last 24 hours preparing for a festival of drumming at her place of work, but seing all these names come in has provided much needed entertainment!

I enjoyed the Medieval ring of the Spanish Medievalist's suggestion: Odgarvaldo Hringzithoff Grindelwald. I especially like that her nickname might be Odd.

I was fascinated that posters like the Medievalist opted for Daddy 1's last name while others used the name of Daddy 2. Osler's choice of Larceny Trimble Dumbledore revealed an admirable loyalty to Albus (D.A. member maybe?) and a penchant for word names from his line of business.

Then again, some of you refused to commit to either paternal family name. I enjoyed iplawguy's butch entry Gandalf for the little gal as well as Dan Buck's musically magical Bippitie Boppitae Bue. The Dada Drummr always appreciates good literary allusions.

That being said, I have to announce that fresh blood poster Mrs. CL has wone the name challenge of the week with her witty pop culture entry: Symantha Cebryna Stevens. I hapen to know for a fact that Albus and Gellert both love Bewitched (Nick at Night is EVERYWHERE!). In fact, last Halloween Dumbledore went as Uncle Arthur while Grindelwald did his life-of-the-party Endora routine. You should have been there!

Thanks for playing Tryndee Nayme Wednesday. Meet me here next Wednesday morning for more ridiculous fun!


P.S. If you don't know the meaning of the title on this blog, you'll have to either use an on-line HP spell dictionary or find Brittany H.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! Thanks for the honor!!

I always love an opportunity to use my love of all things Bewitched :)