Monday, April 7, 2008

"Chatter with Special K"

  • Place: An American living room.
    Time: Now
    The TV is on. "Dancing with the Stars" has just gone to commercial.

    SPECIAL K: Wow. That was a great pasodoble!

    DADA DRUMMER: I guess.

    SPECIAL K: Come on. He's good.

    DADA DRUMMER: The jackass was wearing a rosary around his neck.

    SPECIAL K: It's a prop.

    DADA DRUMMER: Well, it's not a necklace.

    SPECIAL K: Then why is it shaped like one?

    DADA DRUMMER: It's shaped like a circle. Like God.

    SPECIAL K: Crap!! I thought God was a triangle.

    DADA DRUMMER: God is a triangle inscribed within a circle.

    SPECIAL K: That Russian dancer is freaking hot.

    [Black out]

7 comments:

DAN BUCK said...

This is awesome. There's even a level of surreal to the conversation happening at all. Can you imagine Special K saying "That was a great pasadoble" five years ago?

Anonymous said...

I'm expecting Special K in my dance class tonight with some Flatley-esque moves goin' on. I'll bring the Celtic body paint.

The Dada Drummer said...

Dearest Dancin' Dolan --

We both know Special K would enjoy the body paint a little too much.

--D.D.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I can't wait to have those dance/theology conversations with my offspring someday.

The Dada Drummer said...

Ooooo, Cach. Special K is NOT my child!! :) I don't know if that makes the story more or less awesome!!!

DAN BUCK said...

It's awesome that he thought K was a child!

Anonymous said...

Well, with Special K's teenage-like flair for the double entendre, I could understand the confusion. :)