Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Name that Alumni!

The alumni magazine for a Green and Gold university in my neighborhood came to my mailbox today. The Dada Drummer is interested in only one section of such publications: baby announcements. Sometimes there are acceptable names in the list. Usually they offend. Here are some choice selections from the recent issue...

Good:
Audrey
Gracie
Elijah

Bad:
Corbin
Brendon
Makaylee
Harper Reese

I'd love to get reports of bad names from the alumni magazines on your coffee table!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't receive such publications but I did pass a sign today pointing me to Erick & Erikha's wedding. Love at first name tag?

Anonymous said...

Oooo... I like this game!

Frome a certain olive and blue publication...

Violet
Matthew Gabriel
Erik Andris
Jonathan Colby
Jack Henry
Samuel Richard
Maxwell Norman

and...

Nimrod III

Really? Nimrod? The Third? Bad as this is these same people have committed this same affront twice before. Aren't two generations of school yard beatings enough?

The Dada Drummer said...

Nimrod? That the hell kind of school is this!?