Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fantasy!

It may surprise you that the Dada Drummer has any unfulfilled fantasies. After all, what on Earth can be more satisfying than publically ranting about stupid baby names and bad movies? The Drummer may seem to be the object of envy to many, and yet I harbor secret fantasies.

Oh, how I wish I were a wicked smart gay man! Fashion-forward-fabulous! Invited to cool NY Fashion week shows! Pals with Saint Tim of the Gunn! In other words, in the deepest desires of my heart, I long to be one of the Project Rungay boys. Sigh.

Project Rungay is a necessity for all those who, like the Drummer, are endlessly delighted by the likes of Jay, Santino, Chloe, and that crazy tatooed guy from last season. My favorite this year is Big Gay Chris. I hope he wins it all. http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/

The Project Rungay boys also have a personal blog which seems to mostly be devoted to pointing out fabulousness in old MGM movies. The Dada Drummer puts a stamp of approval on THAT!
http://tomandlorenzo.blogspot.com/

Increase your own personal fabulosity today by check out either of their seriously marvelous blogs...kittens!

No comments: