Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Last Week's Baby Name Gayme WINNER

You had some CRAZY good entries this week, readers! And considering that you were working with two names that didn't have a single freakin' "E" between them, well, I really couldn't be any prouder!

But in this season of political theatre, there was one clear winner. Kudos to one of my two favorite California goddesses...

Lorry Cohabit Banana MacKill.
"Today, I tearfully acknowledge my use of a PEP -- performance- enhancing program. In suspending my campaign, I urge all of you to continue to fight for the right to engage in offspring naming abuse. Can we do it? Yes, we can!In closing my friends, let my mistake serve as a cautionary tale. Always remember that your children, too, could end up named for a 16-wheeled, vaguely disreputable piece of presumably Scottish fruit if you engage in such behavior. God bless America!"

No comments: