Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tryndee Nayme Gayme--PUPPY Edition

Have you heard?? UNO the Beagle won Best in Show at Westminster Kennel Club! He beat out the winningnest dog in the US, a poodle named VIKKI. It was quite a shocker!

But what if, after the show, Uno and Vikki met up to share a water bowl and bury the hatchet? And what if that tete-a-tete blossomed into something more...like a litter of seven bouncing pups!!

And what if the Dada Drummer let you NAME A PUPPY!

Mom is the Toy Poodle VIKKI (Smash JP Win a Victory) and Dad is the champion Beagle UNO (K-Run's Park Me In First).

THIS WEEK'S RULES: Use the letters of each parent's fancy registered name (in parenthesis) to give the puppy a new fancy registered name and a new CALL NAME.

And since it's a big litter, feel free to name a few of the pups!! Have fun!

7 comments:

Mark Osler said...

This involves too much math for me. However, I think the puppy should be named "Rex." Or "Zora."

The Dada Drummer said...

Did Osler just avoid a good challenge? Say it ain't so? Here's my own entry:

Call name:
KIKKI

Registered name:
Mrs. Viktoria M. Cujo van Starfish Pup-y Winner

Anonymous said...

I agree, these contests require way too much concentration. I prefer those where I can sip my coffee or bill a client for my time whilst contemplating a witty and amusing comment.

The worst dog name I ever heard was "Moe." The owner quickly realized that telling Moe "NO!" wasn't going to work.

The Dada Drummer said...

My dog name pet peeve is when boy dogs have girly names. I think it messes with their sense of gender identity and creates resentment...which leads to popping in the house.

What would Caesar Milan do about that I wonder?

Anonymous said...

Two pups for my entry:

Boy dog with girly call name = Posh
Registered name = K-Frump Viceroy Vinnki
He poops in the house so much Caesar Milan rushed over in his Jeep and recommended Posh be taken for a walk.

Girl call name = Saki
Registered name = Maji's Stark Runt Win

Anonymous said...

Uno Jr, aka Chief Trim Wika von Starrman, aka Sassy

Anonymous said...

Puffalump (Una Puta de Vikki, Ole!)