Friday, September 12, 2008

The Dada Drummer has a BLOG CRUSH! Is that a BLUSH or a CROG?


Thanks to my style guru the Dolan Goddess, I am up at 1:30 am reading the most amazingly hilarious blog EV-ER. (I also have a head cold, a crappy cough, and took too much medication which may be another reason I'm up. Maybe.)

I have a major blog crush on funny, brilliant, hot BLOGGESS. Go check it out NOW!. But I must advise against eating or drinking while reading (choking hazard!). And I suggest you exercise great caution reading the blog while family members sleep (loud guffaw hazzard!).

TOTAL CREDIT for this discovery and my now much improved coolness goes to the amazing Dolan Goddess. Who is also funny and brilliant. And waayyyyy hot. FYI.

P.S. In reading the Bloggess I have discovered that she is snarky, darkly-comic, intelligent, likes to curse and works at a "faith-based institution." See! That eHarmony compatibility test DOES work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I covet her scrawl-y font. I'll give a dollar to the first person to tell me the name of that font. Just 'cause I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Anonymous said...

Check out this one, too. http://www.joshwolk.com/blogs/index.php?blog=2 I cannot take total credit. Jen at www.jennsylvania.com convinced me to try both of these hilarious blogs.