Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Terra Incognita


Sorry for my absence of late, gentle readers. I have been preparing for a trip to dark and scary Terra Incognita--also known as Tenureland. I had to spend many sleepless days packing my bags for the journey--filling them with safari equipment and travelogues I've collected for the last several years. The departure was yesterday morning and now I'm on a long, slow boat. Frankly, it makes me pretty nauseus.

Hopefully, I will disembark at Tenureland in a few weeks time. There is always the fearful possibility that mysterious winds might blow me off course to other territories--undiscovered countries from whose bourne no traveler returns...for longer than a year.

But there's wind in my sails now and I feel hopeful. Wish me good and safe waters, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels dear Dada Drummer. We await your most happy news.