Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh, Please! Circle is MUCH stupider!

Those of you who have read this blog all season know that I have attempted to launch bogus stupid names such as Panda, Trucker, Kicker, and Circle by mentioning them online. I know they're ridiculous--but I contend they are no worse than real world dumb names like Cadence, Story, Brayeden, and Worth.

That being said, I really, really, really, REALLY hope that the person who made the following post on Baby Name Wizard website is kididing. I need her to be--like me--feigning interest in a fake stupid name in order to make a point about real stupid names. Because if this is a sincere post, then we're all doomed as a culture.

"I love the name Drama for a girl. I don't have any children yet but, my first girl is going to be named Drama or I also like the name Kira."

The Dada Dummer is feeling light-headed.

3 comments:

Meatball said...

Take a note from Fergie...No no no no Drama...

WI_Dilettante said...

Drama? Nomen est omen: I predict tragedy. (Farce if they're lucky.)

Anonymous said...

...would this girl be a sorority legacy?

Then it might just fit.