Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's about time

Let's get this straight. I have a lot of ideas. And I'm not saying they are absolutely right, but I am pretty sure they're close.

I have ideas about what ridiculous names people need to stop giving to their babies.

I have ideas about what movies are stupid.

I have ideas about what TV shows are overrated.

I have ideas about bad parenting choices.

I have ideas about art, education, global economics, and the media.

I have a lot of ideas about God.

It's difficult for a person with so many ideas about so many things to find a means of expression which is neither belligerent nor cruel. And that matters. Because, the other thing you need to know about me is that I am sweet. Damn sweet.

So don't get your feelings hurt.

But I really need you to sit down. Shut up. And listen. This is for your own good.

4 comments:

Nate and Maren Records said...

GOD LOVES THE dADA!

DAN BUCK said...

Blogger is like facebook... for grown-ups. :) Welcome.

Special K said...

Welcome to my world.

tydwbleach said...

YOur blog is funny. Mine is stupid, but fun.
I hated all the names you hate. COOL!