Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stupid Baby Names

Listen, I don't want to be mean but a few of you out there are giving your kids stupid names. Really.

Some of your friends aren't telling you this because they, like me, are too sweet to insult new parents who are already suffering from sleep deprivation and the looming debt of child rearing.

Others aren't telling you this because, well, their taste is as bad as yours.

But someone has got to speak up. Looks like its me.

As of today, the following names should be considered off-limits to anyone other than soap opera screen writers.

Blakely
Braeden
Braeson
Bree
Brick
Brooklyn (or Brooke-lynn or Brooklinn or Brooke Lyn)
Cadence
Chandler
Dakota
Hayden
Indiana
Ledger
Lulu
Jaden (or Jadan or Jad'n)
Mackenzie (no matter how you spell it)
Madison
Paris
Peyton
Storm
Trinity

This list is non-negotiable. Sorry.

4 comments:

DAN BUCK said...

might I add...

Ayden
Hunter
Chance

DAN BUCK said...

Oh, and I just sold a ticket in the box office to a "Brooks". But I gotta tell you... he WAS a Brooks.

DAN BUCK said...

If you only knew how many names I (Courtney) could add to that list. I better not though...

tydwbleach said...

Dont forget TAYLOR for a girl. YECCCCH