Friday, September 7, 2007

It's a Stupid Thing!

You know how Martha Stewart points out simple pleasures and elegant solutions, and then slyly smiles at her tv viewing public and tells us, "It's a good thing."

This is kind of like that. Only not.

These are small things which may seem insignificant but which are stupid and, when accumulated, can lead to Evil.

So if you recognize your life anywhere on this list, take heed. And stop.

*reading the LEFT BEHIND series
*walking your dog in a doggy stroller
*putting on make up while driving a car
*not voting in presidential elections
*believieng in raw food only dog diets
*owning a Hummer
* wearing your telephone as an earpiece
*eating Spam
* putting on make up while driving your Hummer
*believing in raw food only human diets
*eating Wonder Bread
*chewing gum while taking communion at church
*trusting Fox news
*watching The Bachelor
*drinking soda with breakfast
*reading the LEFT BEHIND series while driving your Hummer

5 comments:

Mark Osler said...

I watched the Bachelor once, because I knew one of the Batchelorettes. It was horrifying.

Mark Osler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tydwbleach said...

The Bachelor is the worst, but I watch it only for the same reason people slow down to see car accidents... ITs very bad.

I wear an earpiece with my cellphone. This is bad but safer. But if it makes you feel better My cell AND the ear piece are ALL clipped to my shirt so I look like a complete hands free dork.

If you are looking for UberStupid you should check out MY Blog hahah Boogie Ate Donut

Unknown said...

only addition should be that putting on make up while driving your hummer and trusting fox news.... horrible of horribles

DAN BUCK said...

Gum and communion is bad. And I made my Left Behind comment in class yesterday BEFORE reading this post.