Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stupid Me

Bless me reader for I have sinned.

Here, in no particular order, is a short list of the stupidest things I currently do.

1. Watch AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

2. Forget to recycle

3. Play text twist on Facebook when I have e-mails to return

4. Read the occasional best-selling teen vampire novel

5. Worry about which pants make me butt look less big

6. Gossip

7. Wallow

8. Check out the "Entertainment" stories before the "Politics" stories on cnn.com

9. Eat foods containing high fructose corn syrup

10. Not be light and salt

9 comments:

DAN BUCK said...

Don't forget... contributing to futile blog debates. :)

The Dada Drummer said...

Didn't forget...decided not to say it...see #10.

:) Love you man.

Anonymous said...

Bless you child. Say five Hail Mrs. Cunninghams and go in peace.

The Dada Drummer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dada Drummer said...

"Hail Ms. Cunningham, full of grammar, the Bard is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst English Teachers and blessed is the fruit of thy class, us. Holy Ms. Cunningham, mother of my love of literature, pray for us idiots. Now and at the hour of our idiocy. Amen."

You're right, Cach. I feel better already!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Your list is positively rocket science compared to reading a book about growing record breaking giant pumpkins while living in a camper.

WI_Dilettante said...

Lord, what that woman gets up to when I'm in Wisconsin. 180 square feet of domicile and she thinks there's room for a giant pumpkin. All I've got to say is it's going on her side of the bed.

Anonymous said...

GIANT Pumpkin Cam

The Dada Drummer said...

Oh dear heavens. That is the best thing EVER.

I'm putting it on the blog front page.....